Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chemistry January 2008

This are my answers for Chemistry January 2008 past year paper for UTAR.

(last update 21/1/09)
** PLEASE GET THE CORRECTIONS**
*found errors* (21/01/09)
*fixed errors*(21/01/09)










I canot gurantee the correctness of my answers, but roughly i tink should be correct la.


PLease let me noe if u see any errors. =D


PLease dun not depend on tis if possible, because again, i canot gurantee the corectness.


I do not know how the marks are allocated, so i wrote pretty much everything i could think of.





PS

1.
I took a long time(approximately 2 hours) to do tis, so please dun go sending it to people hu dun

noe me (or hu do noe me) saying tat u did it. I hate those type of ppl, ( n i so happen to noe

a few).

If u wan face tat much, say u got it from some unknown fella, dun say u did it urself. i curse u to

die under god's wrath n fail tat exam if u do. XD




2.

I did tis to help some of my frends, because i cant study group wif them these sem as i hav to go

back penang for cny. ~~ SO! please dun go around telling ppl, "oh tat paper ar? actuali i teach

him how to do wan. He didnt noe how to do tis question tat question, I had to explain it to him. I

also corrected some of his errors, like tis part. He actuali didnt explain to the question.... etc etc

etc"

(unless ur my lecturer, then tats different. =D, or ur a god like jian fung, hock heng, etc )

Im nt arrogant or anything, but seriously, i dun like tis kind of ppl. i dun mind if u dun wanna say

i did it, jz dun say U did it.



Finally

I hope tis helps. (^> =D XD =) <^)

oh, n the paper arranged not in order, follow the numbers ya ^^

(*update* pages nw in order*)









CORRECTIONS

Page 4

Page 8




Page 9























PAPER

Page 1





Page 2

Get corrected copy




Page 3





Page 4
Get corrected copy



Page 5





Page 6




Page 7






Page 8
Get corrected copy






Page 9
Front part is wrong. Please refer corrections.






Page 10




Feel free to spread around to those hu need it. =D



Btw , its organic chem. similar to stpm sylabus. if ur nt from utar n want the paper.

Get it here below

>< >< >< Utar Past Year Chemistry January 2008
>< >< ><

5 comments:

Unknown said...

can I say that I cotributed in plagarising the content from your blog? XD

Anonymous said...

sunny r u sick or wat?????

S u n n Y B o i said...

@nauc

er hu r u?

@benson.
haha tats nt plagarism la,. its sharing =D

S u n n Y B o i said...

oh.. nauc is cuan --

Anonymous said...

hehe sunny so slow..