Sunday, October 12, 2008

- T h e - - b e g i n n i n g - - o f - - a n - - e n d -

Tomolo, on October 13th, 2008, im starting my 2nd sem.

Time passes fast doesnt it? In another half a year ill be shifting to Kampar, (alone) n starting my degree(hopefully). lol

I duno la, unlike most ppl, im kinda excited bout going back to skol. It bores me to death staying home n deprived form social contact except from my sis n her bf, which i seldom have much to say to.

At least in skol im meeting ppl. At home im just rotting watching house, animes, and reading manga. Damn lame life.

Ah well, just came to update bout wat's gonna happen to me. =D ltrz.

p/s: sry bout the lame post. hehe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm happy oso to go back skol! ^^ yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

when u r rotting in home... have you watch code geass?

S u n n Y B o i said...

@u noe who said

yea yea wencuan i noe its u. haha. no time la. mayb in a few weeks time or next sem break. =P

@ashley

haha. me 2 =D

michelle said...

im so happy to see all TD 15 bully someone who call Sunny ..from penang wan...
LOL

S u n n Y B o i said...

TT