Thursday, October 9, 2008

L u c k


Alrite! I got my own shoutbox,chatterbox, or wateva u call it. Hehe. Thankx benson!!!
Im still playing around wif the blog layouts, n the formating. Yea, sorry bout the formatting, i noe it suckx. hehe. jz deal wif me a little =D

Um, ill write about the test results n the outing at klcc in the next post.

One day after my first post, my blog was under investigation. =.= They suspected my blog to be a spam blog, which i never knew exist till they locked my blog. Apparently spam blogs are blogs wif LINKS in them tat divert to a single website. Someone tell me how they mistaken my post for links. Lol. Nwayz all's well coz they unlocked it n i can post again. =D

Luck has been playing wif me tis few weeks. First i had to get some allergic thingy in langkawi on the last day, which made me scratch all the way. Its nt reali an allergy, but i cant find an English word tat translates wat it means in Hokkien. Then a few dayz before coming to KL i got it again, due to alcohol. N i also found out im ALLERGIC to alcohol. Runs in my family apparently. Scratching begins again. Sigh

Today, i decided to wash my clothes, because the bucket which i keep my worn clothes overflowed. Hehe. =P. So here i was washing my clothes, FULL of enthusiasm



of enthusiasm, 2 pails ok! Nt an easy task.






The weather was sunny, ................................................







till i finished washing n was hanging them. T_T


I jz stood up to take the hangers n it rained..... no it poured. So damn frus. Had to hang them nwayz , hope they dry by tomolo. Hehe

Nt the worst part. While washing, ( i wash near the drain in my house porch) i saw a dead rat. == At least i tink it was rat. Might have been a small bird. Nwayz, NOT the point. The point is i was washing my clothes about 1 meter away from a dead animal that has been there for god noes how many dayz. So GREAT, just GREAT.

Topping it of, i went to buy lunch, was too lazy to cook as i needed to buy vege, (ran out of them).
Thought I'd stop n fill up my water first, at the water machine, the one u put coins in. So i was starting to fill the bottles, N it rained ... AGAIN. so here i was stuck under the machine's sorta umbrella. ==

Decided to run to my car, so i got wet. TT

N did u noe my computer crashed out. == struck by lightning, everything's fine, jz have some prob connecting to the Internet, so gotta fix the whole mother board. great.

All I'm saying is tat I've been on a long bad luck streak, so God, IF ur reading tis,





Gimme a break!!!!!

























Pweetee Preaseeee. =P








6 comments:

chuchu said...

u noe y u so bad luck anot?
it should be u didn't go n forward those email which saying "if u dun forward u'll have bad luck for XXXdays/years...
lol. im just crapping here.
:P

S u n n Y B o i said...

walau eh, how u noe i didnt forward! T_T
die la duno how many i didnt forward ledi

chuchu said...

because those were those i curse!
LOL
shit la, if it's real then you wouldn't b scoring so good in exam la!

michelle said...

LAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S u n n Y B o i said...

@chuchu
i tink its like tat lo. all my luck use in exam ledi. nw finsih ledi. onli got bad luck left. TT

S u n n Y B o i said...

@miss alien

lamer?